Saturday, February 27, 2010

The beginning

I've created this blog because I'm interested in sharing my thoughts, words, and written ideas with those who are interested in reading. The name of this blog is "nocturnal" because I am almost always, sleepless. The importance of this aspect of my life is that while the rest of the world is usually sleeping, I am constantly awake...thinking, writing, and trying to figure out this world as it is. I believe that my inability to sleep is not a disease of the mind, but a gift; an oppurtunity to spend as much time as I possibly can awake, listening, breathing...but not just breathing...living with intensity and vibrance. That is who I am...a mind that never rests.

--CR.

1 comment:

  1. It's good to know yourself and accept yourself for who you are! Best of luck with your blog, and I look forward to some poetry!

    ReplyDelete